Just wanted to verify: I don't work for, or endorse, any store or company I talk about in my blog posts. I don't get paid for writing, I just do it because I want to.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hmmm... maybe neckline embellishments today

What: neckline embellishments
Where: M&J TrimmingsPacific Trimmings
How Much: about $13

Today was no different than my average day at the office: do some computer work, run errands, do more computer work, run more errands, yet more computer work, and yet more errands.  The bulk of my errands actually had to do with finding more crinkle chiffon, but since I already wrote about that in a previous post, I figure it would be more helpful to talk about the other thing I was asked to source: neckline embellishments.  And not just any neckline embellishments: beaded ones.  More specifically, ones that attach at the shoulders and hang loose over the neckline.

I had a couple of trim stores in mind right as I was heading out of the office.  I went to M&J Trimmings first, as they usually have a really good selection of just about everything.  While I was met with many, many, many different beaded patches of all kinds, I didn't find what I was looking for.  I stopped into a few small trim stores on 38th street and, after having no luck anywhere, decided to head into Pacific Trimmings.  Now, while their selection wasn't anything to brag about, they did have two neckline trims that were exactly what I was looking for.  Each of them were about $13, which is pretty standard for any sort of neckline trim.  I happily handed over the dough to Jules (the owner of the store) and went merrily on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment