Just wanted to verify: I don't work for, or endorse, any store or company I talk about in my blog posts. I don't get paid for writing, I just do it because I want to.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Finding a button in a haystack...

At this point in my career, being asked to find a specific button among the crazy amount of trims stores around the city.  But, since I thought I recognized said button, I figured it would be pretty easy.  I headed over to Joyce Buttons and Trims because, in my experience, they have the best selection of crystal shank buttons, which is what I was looking for today.  Most places that have buttons do have pretty much the same ones, but in smaller amounts and for at least a few more dollars per button.  Unfortunately, after searching Joyce, and a few other trim stores, I came back empty handed.  I asked around the office, but nobody seemed to know where these buttons were bought, so I offered to buy some very similar buttons, but they declined in favor of some other ones that we already had on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment